Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dreams...Understanding your dreams

Symbology in dreams has always been an interest to me. I always find myself waking up in the middle of the night to right down my dreams. When I wake up in the morning, I like to look back at what I wrote and try to decipher the meaning behind these symbols and scenarios. Being a young female, I question my identity all the time and use my dreams as a method of trying to figure out who I am today. I love to read and own quite a bit of dream symbology books. I look at these books a lot and for the past few years have used my dreaming and these books as a gateway into figuring out the person that I want to be. For anyone that has an interest in dreams and dream pyschology here are some of the titles of books that I own that are quite useful.
A Dictionary of Dream Symbols: With an Introduction to Dream Psychology by eric ackroyd
The Ultimate Illustrated Guide To Dreams, Signs & Symbols by Mark O'Connell
Complete Illustrated Encyclopedia of Symbols, Signs & Dream Interpretation: Identification And Analysis Of The Visual Vocabulary And Secret Language ... And Dictates Our Reactions To The World by Richard Craze

No comments:

Post a Comment